Twinserve is an experienced recruitment and headhunting consultancy focused on Electronics, Telecom and Software Industry.
If you are seeking a new jobs/roles/positions in the UK or Europe please go to our vacancies page.
Twinserve recruits and headhunts technical professionals for engineering design, business development and sales roles to work in the following fields:
- Electronics - Analog IC mixed signal design, development & testing, ASIC, FPGA SOC digital, analogue for semiconductors
- Software - C C++ Embedded, Programmers ,Architecture, developers and designers
- Telecommunications, Technical sales, Business Development Marketing and Product Management
- Computer - Electronic hardware, software & firmware, embedded, programming, networks etc
- RF, Wireless, Communication, spacecraft and satellite systems
- CAD - CAM systems, IC CAD Design IC Layout
- Information technology - all aspects of IT, Web, internet security, data handling, networks, communications, modems RF
- Fibre optics, Photonics, Fibre optic R&D
Due to our specialization and many years of experience in the electronics marketplace we are ideally suited to act as recruitment specialists for organisations searching for staff. Over many years our staff have come to recognize who makes a excellent development engineer, an innovative software designer and who will bring more than just their experience to an expanding team.
We will search using our own substantial resources and network to find the perfect candidate for your organisation. We will, when necessary, review profiles from other organisation, conduct interviews and present to you only the candidates that we believe will excel in your culture and special field.
In employing Twinserve to do your recruiting you benefit from our expertise and save the cost of a recruitment officer, your management has more time to focus on your business and you are not plagued with emails and CVs from unsuitable candidates. If appointed to try to fill a vacancy we can save you 33% on a normal agency fee.
We bring 38 years of experience in the electronics/software recruitment market along with current e-marketing strategies, in-house design and development facilities, and offices in Europe.